Very easy to operate and use
To replace a spent filter cartridge,
open the locking handle.
Turn the locking handle as far as it will go,
then press the rinse button to release the
pressure and take the filter head off the
spent filter cartridge.
Once you have pulled off the protective cap,
place the filter head vertically onto the new cartridge. Multidem is then ready to go again.
Your advantages at a glance
- Spent filter cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily without tools.
- Multidem is suitable for use with many conventional autoclaves and purification units.
- The spray gun can also be used to fill the sterilizers manually with demineralized water.
- For Multidem no external power supply is required.
- The water demineralizer system delivers consistently high water quality thus preventing limescale deposits in sterilizers.
Water supply for W&H sterilizers
or other brand sterilizers
consists of: filter head, 2.7 kg cartridge,
tubes and connectors (incl. Water Block®)
2 bar – 8.6 bar (max.)
Water temperature (inlet):
4 – 30 °C / 40 – 86 °F
Nominal flow rate:
Water quality (out):
demineralized (EN 13060)
Water quality (in):
124 / 123 / 476 mm
2 x 3 m
Reports and studies (Sterilization, Hygiene & Maintenance)
Perfectly maintained in just 10 seconds
The new Assistina TWIN lubricates all rotating parts and cleans the spray channels of dental handpieces perfectly - in record time. We interviewed Christia…
Accessories & Consumables
for a second sterilizer REF X051110X Water connection kit REF 19723110 SAT REF A800502x Prim water quality tester