Minimum effort – maximum effect
A failure-free operation is imperative for uninterrupted and successful treatment.
This is guaranteed by the SI-1500 suction unit.
It retains the extracted material and, in doing so,
effectively safeguards the pump filter of your
dental unit against blockages.
The SI-1500 suction unit is easy to clean, thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable at 121 °C.
Your advantages at a glance
- Reliable, good value and long-lasting
- Preserves your dental unit
- Possible connection of bone filters
- Easy to clean
container, cover with O-ring, base,
6 pcs sterile disposable suction tubings
with disposable suction handpieces
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
Videos & Tutorials
The SI-1500 suction protection system functions impressively simply
1) The vacuum pump of your dental unit creates a vacuum. The SI-1500 suction is inserted between the suction hose of the dental unit and the sterile suction hose, both hoses lead to the collection tank.
2) Due to the created vacuum, liquids and particles of tissue from the treatment site are extracted and channelled into the collection tank of the SI-1500 suction.
3) The extracted material remains in the collection tank. Only air is extracted via the air hose. After treatment, the material remaining in the collection tank can be separated and disposed of.
Suction Coupling connection on the vacuum side: Ø 11 mm and Ø 16 mm Coupling connection on the patient side: W&H coupling system Max. capacity: 1,500 ml Dimensions:
Ø 149 mm / Height 253 mm
Sterile disposable suction hose Length: 2 m External diameter: 7.5 mm Internal diameter: 5 mm
Reports and studies (Oral Surgery & Implantology)
NIWOP – Part 1: The pre-treatment
NIWOP is a plannable workflow that starts long before implantation and continues beyond the prosthetic restoration. Its goal, aside from actual implant pla...
Ultrasound-activated mechanical biofilm management
Continued maintenance of peri-implant health and the associated, targeted prevention of peri-implant disease are essential to ensuring long-term implant su...