New Lara Sterilizers
Ready for the future
You don’t need to be a lover of design to appreciate the new Lara sterilizers. Their smooth surfaces are comfortable to the touch, the instruments are easy to load and the flat colour screen displays allow you to navigate through the intelligent menu structure quickly and with ease.
Discover the new W&H Lara sterilizers down to the smallest detail. So many components, perfectly arranged to offer you complete satisfaction by simplifying the sterilization process while providing you with comprehensive documentation. Unique upgradeability allows you to customise your new Lara sterilizer with your personal needs and to comply with regulatory requirements.
Fastest in its segement
- Fastest B cycle in its segment
- Unique upgradeability thanks to Activation Codes
- Colour touch display for easy navigation
- Automatic cycle record via high capacity USB stick
- Optional high end label and cycle report printer
- Ergonomics and functional design
- Ideal dimensions to integrate and operate
New environmentally friendly packaging
The new environmentally friendly packaging is completely reusable and recyclable. Plastic components were reduced to a minimum. For 99% of its weight, the new package is made of cardboard and other fully biodegradable substances.
Even with the basic equipment, the new Lara sterilizers offer you the fastest B cycle in their performance segment.Upgradeable
Customize your sterilizer simply by using the new Activation Code system for even higher speed and comprehensive documentation.
Discover simple operation & reliable traceability
The Lara colour touch screen has been selected and designed to make your daily work easier, faster and more efficient. Lara also offers a comprehensive traceability system customized to your needs.
Easy to use
Easy to use
The intelligent menu structure of the new Lara sterilizers ensures extraordinarily high operating comfort: you can browse to the preset programmes quickly and intuitively using the large colour touchscreen.
High capacity data logger
An high capacity USB drive automatically records the cycle reports throughout Lara’s entire service life. Optionally available: the Lara label and cycle report printer with which you can document the traceability without an additional computer or separate software.
You can also acquire additional features such as user identification with Activation Codes: the user who has loaded/unloaded the sterilizer can be digitally recorded. Users are identified by a 6-digit PIN.
Even faster cycle times by upgrading to Eco Dry +, which automatically adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This saves time and energy.Fast Cycle
The quick cycle for in-between: the Fast Cycle allows sterilization of unpackaged, semi-critical instruments in just 20 minutes.
Six steps to your customized sterilizer:
- Purchase Activation Code of your choice from your local approved dental supplier.
- After receiving the related login code go to activation.wh.com
- You specify this code along with the serial number and model of your sterilizer.
- Your individual, secure Activation Code is generated.
- Enter this code in the menu of your Lara sterilizer.
- The feature is available.
The new application layout is compatible with all new Lisa VA-131, Lara and Lexa sterilizers.
Available languages: EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, ZH-CN, JP
Remote control of your sterilizer: the user can remotely command up to 4 sterilizers.
Advanced traceability: EliTrace feature is now fully supported and the App permits to create instrument database directly from your smart device. In addition to this function, the management and tracking of dental instruments is integrated.
Reports creation: the App allows making intervention reports in order to collect data regarding specific treatments.
User management: creation and handling of sterilizer users directly from your smart device.
Backup functionality: all the cycle reports are automatically saved to assure more protection of data.
Extends service life
Automatic adjustment of the drying time depending on the load reduces the heat exposure time. This extends the service life of your instruments.
Reprocessing in less than 23 minutes!Wipe disinfection in
Disinfect your instruments before cleaning and servicing by wiping them.Maintenance in
The Assistina Twin reduces the maintenance process to a record time of 10 seconds.
supplied with reversible rack, 3 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Chamber size 17 l
Chamber size 22 l
- Do I need to carry out periodic testing on my Lisa/Lara/Lina/Lyla/Lexa?
- Warning about saving to the USB (HTML and SCL files)
- What is the maximum noise level of the Lara, Lara XL and Lexa Plus sterilizer?
- Which water quality should I use for my sterilizer?
- Should I pouch/wrap my instruments and how long can I store them after sterilization?
- The sterilizer remains switched OFF.
- Water is leaking at the front of the sterilizer.
- At the end of the cycle, there is residual water on load.
- Stains, spots, or colour change on instruments.
- No cycles are stored in the cycle history menu.
- When starting a cycle, the chamber door locks but re-opens immediately. The “Open the door” message appears.
- The sterilizer enters into “Standby mode” immediately after being switched on.
- The sterilization (PROCESS) phase of a sterilization cycle was longer than expected.
- What is validation?
- Do I need to document the results of all periodic tests?
- How long should I archive the documentation of regular tests?
- Does my sterilizer need any periodic qualification/validation?
- Who should I contact to validate and maintain my sterilizer?
- How do I change consumable components on my sterilizer?
- How do I clean the water tanks and what products should I use?
- Warning about programmed maintenance.
- The cycle report printer does not work.
- The sterilizer is connected to an automated water supply system, there is no clean water in the tank and the automatic water filling does not fill the water.
- Warning about consumable replacement.
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
Videos & Tutorials
Lara sterilization cycles
Sterilization cycle B-Universal 134 B-Prion 134 B-Universal 121 S FAST 134 (optional) Temperature: 134 °C 134 °C 121 °C 134 °C Holding time (minutes): 4 18.5 20.5 3.5 Total cycle duration
Lara 17Automatic from25 to 51 37Automatic from40 to 65 52 41 to 73 20 to 22 Lara 22Automatic from28 to 55 39Automatic from40 to 68 54 42 to 76 20 to 22Lara 17 loads:Lara 22 loads:maximum solid 4.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 1.5 kgmaximum solid 5.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 2 kgmax. unwrapped 2 kgmax. unwrapped 2 kg Lara 17/22 containers load: maximum 9 kg maximum 9 kg Test cycles: Helix/Bowie Dick/Vacuum test
Items supplied with: reversible rack, 3 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Lara 17 Lara 22 Type: RIL-117 RIL-122 Chamber size: 17 l 22 l Power supply: 200–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 10 A
Power consumption: 2.0–2.4 kW Overall dimension
(width x height x depth):
465 x 452 x 646 mm Weight: 42.5 kg 44 kg Main / Used water tanks: 4.8/4.8 l Working range: 7 to 15 cycles Usable space in chamber
(width x height x depth)¹:
195 x 195 x 312 mm 195 x 195 x 400 mm Connection types: 2 USB ports (5 as option), integrated automatic water filling valve
(1) Usable space is referred to standard rack configuration.
Lara sterilizers were designed, certified and validated with the most stringent directives and standards:
Medical Device Directive
Pressure equipment Directive
Safety requirements sterilizer
Small steam sterilizer
Specific requirements for steam sterilizer
Electric appliances connected to the water mains
The sterilizer can be validated according to EN ISO 17665-1