What are W&H Built-in Solutions?
- United under the term Built-in Solutions, W&H offers a range of drive solutions that can be integrated in dental units. This makes it possible to equip your treatment units with new functionalities and innovative drives, thereby customizing them to suit your personal requirements.
- As always, the highest level of treatment efficiency, ergonomics and maximum comfort for both the user and patient alike are at the heart of W&H Built-in Solutions.
Get your dental unit ready for the futureReduce complexity, avoid costs, increase efficiency and comfort – integrated dental system solutions from W&H make it all possible.
With the Built-in Solutions with proven W&H quality you benefit in your day-to-day work from drive solutions with optimal ergonomics for outstanding treatment efficiency and maximum user comfort.
Systematic concept generates added valueW&H Built-in Solutions are the answer to our customers’ calls for efficient, holistic dental system solutions which can be integrated in units.
With their optimal performance, highest reliability and guaranteed future security, the Built-in Solutions from W&H live up to the users’ innovation and quality requirements and generate considerable added value throughout the dental value creation chain.
Integrated competence“If it says W&H on the outside, there’s top quality on the inside” – our customers have been well aware of the fact for more than 125 years.
W&H is now setting new benchmarks in dental drive technology yet again. The whole spectrum of W&H application expertise in its key competence – the development of dental handpieces – is reflected in the new, integrated complete solutions.
Innovative W&H drive technology is the result of many years of experience and represents optimal efficiency, top quality and unrivalled treatment comfort.
The dental unit as a control panelThe integrated drive renders surgical trolleys superfluous and multiple foot controls a thing of the past. That saves time and stress.
Instead of requiring a separate device with its own foot control for each individual drive, in the future it will be possible to control all your application devices with one single foot control – that of your dental unit.
For maximum efficiency and optimal comfort!
Discover the advantages of the Built-in Solutions from W&H
Equip your dental unit ready for the future
- Reduce complexity, avoid costs, increase efficiency and comfort – integrated dental system solutions from W&H make it all possible.
- With the Built-in Solutions in proven W&H quality you benefit in your day-to-day work from drive solutions with optimal ergonomics for outstanding treatment efficiency and maximum user comfort.
- For even more top-quality tooth preparations and optimal treatment results – today, tomorrow and even the day after.
- Users prefer to control all of their applications from a central control unit with one foot control, i.e., from the dental unit.
- With the integrated drive solutions from W&H, additional surgical trolleys, time-consuming preparation and reprocessing of the individual devices and multiple foot controls in the treatment area are a thing of the past.
- All applications can be controlled centrally via the control unit or the dental unit’s foot control.
- As such, W&H Built-in Solutions offer superior ergonomics and maximum comfort and allow users to manage their time more efficiently.
Optimal ergonomics in the treatment room for optimal treatment comfort
The lack of a surgical trolley offers you and your assistants more space for optimal treatment comfort without any kind of restrictions. The untidy mess of cables and time-consuming preparation and post-processing of the treatment room are now a thing of the past.
This frees up your assistants’ time for the truly important things such as customer retention and instrument hygiene.
W&H Quality made in Austria
Available soon in your dental unit too
Precision craftsmanship from development through manufacturing right up to delivery – for even better treatment results and higher efficiency in tooth preparations.
Our Built-in Solutions Products
W&H Dentalwerk wins National Innovation Award
National State Prize for Innovation – Austria's highest national accolade for outstanding performance. W&H was awarded the National State Prize for Innovation by Dr Margarete Schramböck of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs in the category of innovation on 22 March 2018 in the “Aula der Wissenschaften” in Vienna. With the new Primea Advanced Air dental turbine generation, consistent rotation speeds, peak performance approximately 50% higher, shadow-free illumination of the treatment site and less noise when the turbine is running – are now achievable for the first time. Both dentist and patient benefit from this.
New W&H image campaign
You could describe them as everyday heroes: the dentists and dental professionals who, through their dedication, professional skill or simply a friendly smile, manage to transform a dental appointment into a positive event. They do this simply because they care and want to make sure their patients feel comfortable. It is precisely this aspect that will be the focus of W&H’s new image campaign ‘From a patient to a fan’, which will shine a spotlight not on the company itself, but on dentists and their teams. We interviewed Anita Thallinger, W&H Marketing Director, about the background, objectives and challenges of this new advertising campaign.
W&H supports everyday heroes
W&H’s new image campaign “From a patient to a fan” will be turning a spotlight on dentists and dental professionals. These everyday heroes ensure their patients are in safe and reliable hands whatever the treatment situation.
Built-in Solutions for dental units
United under the term Built-in Solutions, W&H offers a range of drive solutions that can be integrated in dental units. This makes it possible to upgrade existing treatment units with new functions and innovative drives, thereby customizing them to suit the changing needs of the dentists and dentistry as the profession evolves. As always, the highest level of treatment efficiency and ergonomics plus maximum comfort for both the user and patient alike are at the heart of W&H Built-in Solutions.
Interested in the Built-in Solutions from W&H?
Thank you for your message, we will treat your inquiry / question immediately.
Sorry, an error occurred and your request was not sent. Please contact email@example.com.