Answer 3 questions to find the right Water Treatment Device for your demands!
Find the right Water Treatment Device for your demands.
Purified water for optimal results
Osmo is able to produce up to 30 litres of demineralized water per hour and supply up to 6 devices simultaneously. The water storage tank supplied has an effective volume of 7 litres of demineralized water to provide higher amounts of purified water used for sterilization and daily activities, such as instrument rinsing.
Advantages at a glance
- Suitable for use with all types of sterilizers, up to 6 devices simultaneously
- Flexible use in combination with the spray gun
- Fast cartridge replacement without tools
- Automatic water filling and direct draining
- Optimized ion exchange resin and carbon filter cartridges
- Cost effective solution both for regions with poor water quality and practices with high demand
- The purified water complies with the relevant recommendations and regulations for the correct reprocessing of instruments
- Consistently high water quality, no limescale deposits
Do you have more than one sterilizer? Osmo supplies multiple devices simultaneously.
Osmo is the perfect solution if you want to provide purified water to a large number of sterilizers at the same time.
› The system can be connected directly to one or more sterilizers simultaneously.
› The convenient spray gun allows the manual filling of any sterilizer.
The screw-unscrew system makes filter replacement easier than ever.
› To replace one of the two cartridges, turn it left.
› Be sure to be aligned on the unlock symbol and pull it down.
› Insert the new cartridge aligning the unlock symbol and turn it right to the lock position.
Connection to different sterilizer models
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
Osmo Water treatment principle: Reverse Osmosis Direct connection to sterilizer: Number of connectable sterilizers: up to 6 units Possibility of manual filling: (spray gun) Fulfilling sterilization requirements: Water quality output: 0.5-5 µS/cm Produced water: 30 litres/1h Volume storage tank: 7 litres Water pressure (min./max.): 0.5-5 bar Main device dimensions (w x h x d): 37 x 52 x 13 cm Water tank dimensions (w x h x d): 23 cm (Ø) x 35 cm (h) Weight: 13 kg Electrical supply needed: Electrical power supply: 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 0.6 A 115 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 1.2 A Wall mount: Backflow preventer according to EN1717: Demineralized water according to EN13060 Annex C: