The new Lisa sterilizers
From the outside
Smooth surfaces, a fresh, ergonomic design – and an incredibly crystal clear colour display. The menu structure and the artificial intelligence behind it turns high end B type sterilizing into one of the most simple, comfortable and safest systems in the world. For full infection control within your daily work.
From the inside
So many elements, so much incredible technology and so many parts, completely integrated, in the right place and ready to serve and fulfil the daily requirements of a high end B type sterilizer!
Incredible thanks to
- EliSense: Thanks to LED indicators and display the outstanding technology offers cycle status information, temperature information and much more to optimize both workflow and output at a glance.
- EliTrace: For the first time, the sterilization process can be traced and documented down to the individual instrument or instrument kit. Without additional software or computer.
- Eco Dry+: Eco Dry technology adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This reduces the cycle time, increases the life span of your instruments and optimizes the energy consumption.
- Intuitive interface
- Perfect ergonomics
New environmentally friendly packaging
The new environmentally friendly packaging is completely reusable and recyclable. Plastic components were reduced to a minimum. For 99% of its weight, the new package is made of cardboard and other fully biodegradable substances.
EliSense Status Sense
Shows you the cycle status of your sterilizer.
EliSense Status SenseAll the information you need at a glance:
Cycle in progress
The green lights flash.
The green lights are static.
Manual Cycle Stop
Occurs every time you stop the cycle manually while progressing: The red lights flash.
Manual Cycle Stop finished
The cycle error or manual stop has finished: The lights are static.
Chamber temperature cold
The load can be handled: The blue lights are static.EliSense Smart Sense
Tells you what your sterilizer needs.
EliSense Smart SenseTells you:
› When to replace Multidem
› How to optimize drying
› The status of the vacuum test temperature
› When the next tests depending on local legal requirements are neededEliSense Temperature Sense
Makes your work safer.
EliSense Temperature SenseEliSense doesn´t only care for the well-being of the sterilizing process but also of yours: by warning you if you have already opened the door, but the load is still too hot to be touched.Step 1
Step 1 Create databaseCreate your instrument database directly on Lisa, on your smart device via W&H Steri app or PC.Step 2
Labelling and loading
Step 2 Labelling and loadingStick the related pre-printed QR code labels on each pouch before loading and make the link cycle-instrument.Step 3
Load release and status check
Step 3 Load release and status checkAfter the sterilization cycle, scan directly via W&H Steri App to check the status.
The new application layout is compatible with all new Lisa VA-131, Lara and Lexa sterilizers.
Available languages: EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, ZH-CN, JP
Remote control of your sterilizer: the user can remotely command up to 4 sterilizers.
Advanced traceability: EliTrace feature is now fully supported and the App permits to create instrument database directly from your smart device. In addition to this function, the management and tracking of dental instruments is integrated.
Reports creation: the App allows making intervention reports in order to collect data regarding specific treatments.
User management: creation and handling of sterilizer users directly from your smart device.
Backup functionality: all the cycle reports are automatically saved to assure more protection of data.
Extends service life
Automatic adjustment of the drying time depending on the load reduces the heat exposure time. This extends the service life of your instruments.
Reprocessing in less than 15 minutes!Wipe disinfection in 1 minute
Disinfect your instruments before cleaning and servicing by wiping them.Maintenance in 10 seconds
The Assistina Twin reduces the maintenance process to a record time of 10 seconds.
The new Lisa crystal clear colour touchscreen not only offers EliSense. It offers the entry to an intelligent menu structure with a wide range of options to make your daily work easier, faster, and more efficient.
Simple cycle selection
As soon as the Lisa is switched on, the home screen immediately displays the cycle selection.
Risk-free cycle selection
The custom cycle selection feature allows you to select which cycles are displayed on the home screen.
A set of 3-D animations shows you the main maintenance operations step by step. Makes operation easy and straightforward.
Easy to use
The Lisa touch screen with intuitive menus offers a wide range of options to meet all your needs.
Four logical groups of activities are displayed for swift and efficient navigation.
The revised design is setting optimized hygiene and ergonomic standards in modern dentistry.
Filling + Cleaning
A high capacity integrated funnel prevents water splashes during the water filling process.
Thanks to a smooth surface design with minimized gaps.
Lisa can be built into a cabinet thanks to the optimized internal air circulation.
Effortless tank access
The tank cover can be easily removed without tools to clean the tank.
supplied with reversible rack, 5 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Chamber size 17 l
Chamber size 22 l
- Warning about consumable replacement.
- Lisa 17/22<br />What is the maximum noise level of the sterilizer?
- Lisa 17/22<br /> The sterilization (PROCESS) phase of a sterilization cycle was longer than expected.
- Warning about saving to the USB (HTML and SCL files).
- Lisa 17/22<br /> Warning about programmed maintenance.
- Lisa 17/22<br /> The cycle report printer does not work.
- Lisa 17/22<br /> When the sterilizer is connected to an automated water supply system: there is no clean water in the tank, but the automatic water filling does not fill the water.
- Lisa 17/22<br /> The sterilizer remains switched OFF.
- Lisa 17/22<br /> Water is leaking at the front of the sterilizer
- Lisa 17/22<br /> At the end of the cycle, there is residual water in the chamber
- Lisa 17/22<br /> Corrosion or spots on instruments
- Lisa 17/22<br /> No cycles are stored in the cycle history menu
- Lisa 17/22<br /> When starting a cycle, the chamber door locks but re-opens immediately. The “Open the door” message appears.
- Lisa 17/22<br /> The sterilizer enters into “Sleep mode” immediately after opening the chamber door.
- Should I pre-wrap and how long can I store my instruments after sterilization?
- How often should I de-scale my Thermoklenz?
- What is validation?
- Do I need to document the results of all periodic tests?
- How long should I Keep periodic test records?
- Does my Lisa/Lina need to be commissioned from new?
- Who should I use to carry out validation and maintenance on my Lisa/Lina?
- How do I change consumable components on my sterilizer?
- How do I clean the water tanks and what products should I use?
- What water quality should I use with my Lisa/Lina?
- Do I need to carry out periodic testing on my Lisa/Lara/Lina/Lyla/Lexa?
Instructions for use
Find all languages of the Update Hygiene and Maintenance (EN ISO 17664:2017) in the Download Centre.
Lisa sterilization cycles
Sterilization cycle B-Universal 134 B-Prion 134 B-Universal 121 Fast cycle Temperature: 134 °C 134 °C 121 °C 134 °C Holding time (minutes): 4 18.5 20.5 3.5 Total cycle duration
Lisa 17Automatic from21 to 41 28Automatic from36 to 57 43 35 to 67 13 to 20 Lisa 22Automatic from21 to 45 28Automatic from36 to 61 43 40 to 72 13 to 21Lisa 17 loads:Lisa 22 loads:maximum solid 4.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 1.5 kgmaximum solid 6 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 2 kgmaximum solid 2 kgmaximum solid 2 kg Lisa 17 / 22 containers load: maximum 9 kg – Test cycles: Helix/Bowie Dick/Vacuum test
Items supplied with reversible rack, 5 aluminium trays, drain tube, tray holder, 8 GB USB drive, door opening tool, factory test
Lisa 17 Lisa 22 Type: VA131-17 VA131-22 Chamber size: 17 l 22 l Power supply: 200–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 10 A
Power consumption: 2.0 - 2.4 kW Overall dimension
(width x height x depth):
465 x 452 x 634 mm Weight: 46 kg 47.5 kg Main / Used water tanks: 4.8/4.8 l Working range: 7 to 15 cycles Usable space in chamber
(width x height x depth)¹:
195 x 195 x 312 mm 195 x 195 x 400 mm Connection types: 1 Ethernet port, 5 USB ports, integrated automatic water filling valve
(1) Usable space is referred to standard rack configuration.
Lisa sterilizers were designed, certified and validated with the most stringent Directives and Standards: 93/42/CEE Medical Device Directive 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive EN 13060 Small steam sterilizer IEC 61326-1 Electromagnetic compatibility IEC 61010-1 Safety requirements
IEC 61010-2-040 Specific requirements for steam sterilizer
IEC 61770 Electric appliances connected to the water mains
The sterilizer can be validated according to EN ISO 17665-1