Instrument för benkirurgi
B1 (REF 05530100)
- Fine-toothed saw for fine cuts, with little bone loss when harvesting bone blocks.
B2R, B2L (REF 06958600, 05544400)
- Fine-toothed instrument for horizontal cuts, with little bone loss, in hard-to-reach areas. Right-curved and left-curved models available.
B3 (REF 05542100)
- Sharp instrument for modelling and contouring the bone surface, as well as for collecting bone chips.
B4 (REF 05543800)
B5 (REF 05534500)
- Sharp scraper for collecting bone chips and detaching bone flaps.
B6, B7 (REF 07022500, 07022600)
- Special saw for fine and deep cuts in record time. Especially suitable for harvesting bone blocks, splitting the alveolar ridge, separating tooth roots and for root-tip resections.
Instrument för lateralt sinuslyft
S1 (REF 05542900)
- Diamond-coated instrument for preparation of a bone flap for lateral sinus floor augmentation and for crown edge extensions.
S2 (REF 05534700)
- Instrument with diamond-coated ball for preparation of a bone flap for lateral sinus floor augmentation and for crown edge extensions.
S3 (REF 05508200)
- Instrument for gentle detachment of the Schneiderian membrane from the bone. The coolant film protects the Schneiderian membrane by means of three coolant openings.
S4 (REF 05542300)
S5 (REF 05542800)
Instrument för extraktion
EX1 (REF 06069300)
EX2 (REF 06071100)
Instrument för retrograd endodonti
R1D (REF 05975200)
- Straight, diamond-coated instrument for retrograde root canal preparation.
R2RD (REF 05991000)
R2LD (REF 05999400)
- Slightly left-curved, diamond-coated instrument for retrograde root canal preparation.
R3D (REF 05998800)
R4RD (REF 06005000)
- Strongly right-curved, diamondcoated instrument for retrograde root canal preparation.
R4LD (REF 06004700)
Instrument för parodontologi
P1 (REF 06067700)
- For removing concretions in the subgingival region. Ideal for treatment of deep, periodontal pockets.
P2RD (REF 06061700)
- Right-curved, diamond-coated tip for periodontal debridement. Especially suitable for open root planing.
P2LD (REF 06061800)
- Left-curved, diamond-coated tip for periodontal debridement. Especially suitable for open root planing.
Preparation of the implant site and crestal sinus lift
I1 (REF 07786800)
- Diamond-coated instrument with depth marks for pilot preparation with the correct axial alignment
Z25P (REF 07785600)
- Diamond-coated instrument for expansion of the pilot hole (up to a diameter of 2.5 mm) in the cortical area
I2A, I2P, I3A, I3P (REF 07797800, 07788800, 07885600, 07887000)
- Instruments for gradual preparation of the implant bed (2 to 3 mm) up to the desired depth
Z35P (REF 07980600)
- Diamond-coated instrument for expansion of the pilot hole (up to a diameter of 3.5 mm) in the cortical area
I4A, I4P (REF 07889400, 07889500)
- Instruments for preparation of the implant bed (4 mm) up to the desired depth
Z35P (REF 07980600)
- An instrument which is diamondcoated on the front face with internal coolant supply for preparing the base of the sinus and for lifting the Schneiderian membrane using a cooling medium
Instrument kit "Implant/Crestal A" (REF 07997090)
- Consists of:
I1, I2A, I3A, I4A, Z25P, Z35P
Instrument kit "Implant/Crestal P" (REF 07997110)